Madison is joining the Studio Other team as an Account Manager, previously working as a Competitive Intelligence Analyst at an advertising agency. This Seal Beach native is a world traveler, visiting countries from Italy to Israel. Passions beyond traveling include fashion and baking (expect some of her cookies to make their way into the office). Her outgoing and creative personality will make her an amazing culture fit. Welcome, Madison, we’re happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
Madison Hogue, Account Manager
2. Where is your hometown?
Seal Beach, CA
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I was a Competitive Intelligence Analyst at an advertising agency for the pharmaceutical industry.
4. What is something you recently crossed off your bucket list?
Not super recently, but I traveled to Israel and that was a huge bucket list moment for me.
5. How would you describe your favorite food to someone who’s never had it before?
The best tasting plant you could ever eat and you dip it in melted butter (I am completely obsessed with artichokes)
6. If you could have lunch with someone famous (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
Anna Wintour, Editor-in-Chief of Vogue. I have a huge love of fashion and she is one of the most influential figures in the industry. She is a powerhouse of a woman with a ton of class. I would love to sit down with her and pick her brain about anything and everything.
7. What are you most looking forward to in your new role at Tangram?
I am most looking forward to the culture of the company and all the new people I will get to meet.
8. What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
All of the solo travel trips I’ve done, especially going to Italy by myself
9. How many donuts are you capable of eating in one sitting?
Just one, I am not a huge fan of donuts. But give me a cinnamon raisin bagel, and I will probably eat 5 of them.
10. What do you hope to bring to the Tangram team?
I hope my outgoing and creative personality will be an asset to the team. I also bake a lot, so I hope to bring a lot of cookies for the team.