Long Le is joining the Studio Other team as an Industrial Engineer, bringing previous experience from his last role as an Industrial design at ANDesignla. When he's not in the office, you'll find this Anaheim local in his workshop or at The Source in Buena Park. We are thrilled to have Long's experience and work ethic on the team and look forward to the great things he'll do. Welcome, Long, we're happy to have you!
1. Name, title?
My name is Long Le, and I am an Engineer.
2. Where is your hometown and where do you live now?
I was born in Vietnam, and I am currently living in Anaheim, CA.
3. What type of company did you work at previously and what was your role there?
I worked at ANDesignlab as an Industrial Designer.
4. What would we most likely find you doing on the weekend?
I usually spend time in my workshop.
5. When people visit your town, what are the top local spot(s) you recommend to them?
I would take them to my favorite fried chicken restaurant, Pelicana at The Source, Buena Park.
6. What’s your favorite holiday and/or season? Why?
I love Christmas because Christmas is a time when families and friends share food and laughs together.
7. If we didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
I would like to build a wooden boat.
8. What show are you currently binge-watching? Or, which show/channel is your “go-to”?
My usually “go-to” channels are Discovery, Food Network and Car TV shows.
9. Have you ever met (or want to meet) anyone famous? If so, who?
I have not met anyone famous yet. However, I want to meet Dieter Rams in person.
10. What are you most looking forward to at Studio Other and what do you hope to bring to the team?
I am looking forward to another stage in my career. And I believe with all my experience and work ethic will enable me to hit the ground running and help Studio Other creating more killing projects. #letsmakecoolshit